 Marketplace / Shopping / 2464
Re: WB Store down to 50% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:19:30 GMT

Don't forget to sign up via me, if you're not already in eBates because
I kick 1/2 of the referral in the direction of funding Lugnet...

Doug Finney wrote:

Also, the WB ebates.com rebate is doubled (to 12%) now through Valentine's Day
since they're listed under the "Flowers & Gifts" category.

Doug

In lugnet.market.shopping, Raymond Flournoy writes:

The WB Store has had a further markdown, and now their sale stuff is 50% off
the sale price.  The actual LEGO choices are pretty slim now -- I think there
are only about 6 different LEGO sets and the rest are DUPLO and Primo.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!