 Marketplace / Shopping / 2476
Re: VAT reduction from the Entertainer? (thetoyshop.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:04:21 GMT

Eric

Just caught your message.  I ordered the shuttle from them before Xmas and
before ZB discounted them :-(.

Anyway, yes they removed the VAT, but be careful, because the way they shipped
my shuttles, it went to New York and thru customs.  No duty, but a $ 40 fee to
process thru customs.  Also, thier shipping is like DYA's priority shipping
(which I never use), it's expensive.  They do not have a cheaper way available
like DYA does!

Packages from DYA never go thru customs, thanx Emmanuel & Emilie.

I don't have the invoice handy, so I do not remember the multipliers they used.

Hope this helps:-)

Mark