 Marketplace / Shopping / 2470
Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:45:06 GMT

Steve DeCraemer wrote:

I'm getting ready to have any auction and I'm wondering how many people out
there are actually looking to buy red, white, yellow, black, and blue plates and
1x? bricks in various sizes. If there is no interest then it's senseless for me
to include these in an auction.

I'm interested in buying these, my wants page has my prices. But it's
not economical for me to buy them at auction, too much time spent on it,
as the quantities I want are large, and managing 20 lots of 10 pieces
each isn't worth the bother.

So if you want to make some quick coin, cruise my wants page (and that
of other folks), you may be surprised at what you can rake in with a lot
less effort than hosting an auction.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!