 Trains / 3914
Re: New Couplers (was Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:19:25 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:

What I'd really like is to try using these pieces to hitch my cars:
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3639.gif  and
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/3640.gif

Fascinating. How are you going to allow for flex on grades?

Well, Spock (or Tuvok).... I thought that attaching each to a 2x2 • turntable
would allow for enough give.  Would definitely need to experiment, though.
Wouldn't have to worry about decoupling, that's for sure!

-John
follow-up set to .trains

I would like to see the decoupler for that beast!  Accidental decoupling
wouldn't happen, but then intentional decoupling would be very difficult -
those pieces just don't want to separate.

Mike Poindexter