 Marketplace / Shopping / *164 (-20)
  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Considering that this is only the third week that we have gotten specials in Canada, and they seem to only have two sets available at any one time, I think we Canucks can still be jealous of S@H US. I figure S@H Canada is still working the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star wars on eBay

(...) What actually happens is that the scalper saves his receipt and if he can't sell for a profit, they will just return the item to the original store (from my experience of the rec.toys.scalper - i mean .misc group). (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Boscov's - 20% Off Lego

I just got back from Boscov's, a Philadelphia area mall department store. They are having a 20% off sale. The sale includes all Legos/Duplos. The store I went to did have the 1999 Space Center sets too. But no Star Wars. I don't know how long the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) It's my suspicion that S@H Canada is doing two things: 1: testing the weekly special for feasability, and 2: dumping warehouse overstock. I wouldn't be too surprised if they have a list of x items they want to get rid of, and when that list is (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) It seems like there aren't as many sets on special each week, and more of the specials are 25% discount instead of 50%. (...) As a buyer, it doesn't matter. But it *should* matter to the seller. If it turns out that large-volume buyers are (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star wars on eBay

Hi, Just looked at eBay and there is at least 62 Star Wars kit in auction at eBay. Look like there is a lots of scalper how ad the same idea to resell all around the world. I suggest that every body wait until it appear in there country and even if (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote in message 36E68C03.3E674D67@aeieng.com... (...) ... (...) Hey man, dont sweat it - I was out of line to imply you were going to resell them. The employee at Meijer said that "a vendor" had purchased (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Mark, OK, I apologize about those posts, I read over them and was surprised at my responses, but I was at work for a total of 32 hours at the time, and was rather tired. I was really excited about seeing them, and I bought them. I apologize if you (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Well, they certainly seem week, but I wonder how much of that is due to the fact that most of the sets they have to clear out are weak? I bought a ton of 6078 Royal Drawbridges last year, in addition to a ton of 6046 Hemlock Strongholds. I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) But this year's US phone specials have (generally) been so weak, what difference does it make? I wonder how many of the sellouts are more due to large-volume purchases rather than low inventory levels or many small-volume sales? Steve (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars Lego in all Zany Brainy

(...) Hope they will also spread up north. We could really use some snowspeeder here in the white land of Canada (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars Lego in all Zany Brainy

They are available in Milwaukee now, seems like they're spreading East to West... -John- (...) for (...) everywhere. (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Interesting is one word to describe it. :) Jealous is one word to describe how I feel about US S@H not doing that. (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) These should be posted to both places in my opinion. And thank you! Side note... it is interesting that CA S@H replaces stuff with other stuff when a sell out occurs. (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

I like the fact that you're posting these. Since the volume (of the messages) would be quite low, I don't see why they shouldn't be posted to .lsahs --- Dave Hylands Email: DHylands@creo.com 3700 Gilmore Way Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) 8408 is sold out, and has been replace with 8456 Fiber-optic multi-set $60.00 (reg $104.95) Question, should updates like this be posted to .lsahs as well? Should S@H Canada specials _be_ posted there? The charter refers to the US S@H only. (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Star Wars Lego in all Zany Brainy

I just called the two Seattle area ZBs and they said they won't have them for another month... (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star Wars Lego in all Zany Brainy

Called my local ZB yesterday, and they'd just arrived on the dock. All ZB's are getting them. They may be in limited quantities, but they appear to be shipping everywhere. So, the only question becomes, will they ever make it to a clearance prices? (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star Wars at Orlando Lego Imagination Center

Just came back from the Orlando LIC where as someone else posted, they had LEGO Star Wars sets on the shelf. Should have gone over last night when I got into town because while I was in the store, they sold out of the Speeder Bikes. They sold out of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 5571 Big Rigs, $56-70 at ZB

Just to let everyone know, this store is trying to get sets from all other stores, but I beat them to a LOT of them. I personally wiped out 3 states all by my lonesome ;-) If you didn't reserve yours by now, you probably won't be getting any. Such (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact