 Marketplace / Shopping / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
Star Wars Lego in all Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:14:55 GMT

Called my local ZB yesterday, and they'd just arrived on the dock.
All ZB's are getting them.
They may be in limited quantities, but they appear to be shipping everywhere.

So, the only question becomes, will they ever make it to a clearance prices?
I don't think we'll see Target discounting them 40%!

Personally, I couldn't wait.  They're holding a copy of each set for me today.

-Jon