 Marketplace / Shipping / 343
Re: Shipping from Canada to US questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:54:44 GMT

Kyle D. Jackson wrote in message ...
Kevin, I got ripped on this one I think.  I was told too that it
didn't apply, but I have still had small packets get charged according
to minimum density weight.  I was cheesed because it bumped me
into the next weight bracket, which is basically double the cost.

If they charge you minimum density of a small packet (under 1kg to the US,
under 2kg international) they are WRONG and you can make a fuss and get them
to look it up in the book, call Canada Post, whatever.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/