 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10051
Re: Shipping from Canada to US questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 05:26:29 GMT

Brad,

    As far as I can remember, shipping from Canada to the US has no
problems. Most of the issues come from the US to Canada.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company