 Marketplace / Shipping / *97 (-20)
  Re: Shipping from Germany

The rates quoted are correct. I've been charged DM15 and DM23 for cashing checks (a little under and alittle over $10) recently. Shipping the Economy option is the best way to go, since it takes 2-3 weeks and is much cheaper than air. You could also (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) It took DYA a little over 2 weeks (both times) to post the packages to me, though I live in Sweden and that's still Europe and may be faster than for you (only assuming you're a Merk). Now, with X-max and Y2K and all that, expect another 2 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping from Germany

(...) Hi Steve Shipping a Metroliner would be a parcel between 2 and 3kg. There are three ways to ship this to the US: Seaway US$23, allow 30 days for delivery Airmail Economy US$25, allow 2 weeks for delivery Airmail Premium US$38, allow 1-2 weeks (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

ben@yellowcastle.spam.com (Ben Gatrelle) wrote in <FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com>: (...) I ordered two things on that day, within minutes of each other. The first order arrived early last week - around 10 days ago. And it had two club cars in it, among (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

If you picked cheap shipping, between 3 to 4 weeks is about normal, maybe a bit longer during the holiday season. l8r -- Tom Boucher ---...--- Feel like ordering from Amazon.com? Use the search engine on (URL) and make me a little $$ "Ben Gatrelle" (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

(...) When I ordered my 8880 from DYA about 2 months ago, I received it in exactly 14 days. With Holiday mail being the way it is, I would expect a few added days in there. Pat (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered on a Friday and received my package 17 days later. I am in Los Angeles, California USA -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Gatrelle" <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message news:FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com... (...) items (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben: Typically, not Christmas time, it takes an economy shipped DYA package 15 days to get here to Idaho. I have received 1 part of my purchase from the same time you ordered, but am still awaiting the rest. The first part came yesterday. Give it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: shipping time from DYA ?

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) items (...) I have placed a couple orders from DYA. Like you, I am also waiting for my Club Cars, etc. I have received the 4539 Level Crossing sets I ordered the week before. They arrived last Monday (12/20) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  shipping time from DYA ?

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of the other train items). I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3 weeks, 4 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: KB Kids

(...) both (...) I had my order cancelled a full week after I ordered it. That was really annoying - I can't re-order now because by the time the package will get here, I won't be at home and won't be able to take it - I'm NOT gonna leave it out in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KB Kids

(...) both (...) communication (write yourself notes if you phone, and always ask for a name, ask how to tell it's unique, or save your emails). Then, if the merchant does not provide satisfaction, contact your charge card issuer. Tell them what (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  EXPLANATION FROM DYA

Hi Legofans, I give you explanation concerning the prices on DYA website. I suppose you live in different countries. In France and European Community, on account of customs laws, we pay the price with the french tax: it's the price T.T.C. (all (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

Ben Roller wrote in message <3804dab3.96841891@l...et.com>... [... snipped ...] (...) I received my box (four Outback Airstrips) very well packed. All packages were in very good shape. Mine also had stickers on them, they peeled right off without (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

(...) See my post in lugnet.market.shopping (URL) Roller (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

(...) Fortuanately the KB Kids stickers use the "comes off relatively easy" glue. Hey, at least you got what you ordered, unlike others (I got the 20 6444s that I ordered just fine, real quick shipment also). (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  KBKids.com Inadequate packaging

Ok, let me start by saying that I got two sets of free Pokemon cards, 3 #4910's and a #7110 Landspeeder all for $1.63 Shipped, so I don't really have too much to complain about. Other than that, I'd like to say that if you're buying sets from (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Bad shipping experience from ToyTime

I just wanted to warn people about my slightly unpleasant experience ordering from ToyTime.com . Some of you have probably heard about their buy-one-get-one-free offer going on now, and I decided to take advantage of it to order a couple sets. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: McDonald's Promotional Set

(...) A usefull datapoint: Canadians (and probably others) can call S@H US and place an order which is shipped to a buddy in the US. This reduces the money exchanged to shipping costs and allows the buyer to put most of the cost on a credit card. (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: USPS Insurance

(...) I've always wondered at how good the insurance actually is... One thing this does point out though - ALWAYS make sure there is a card with addresses inside the bag of pieces (you do put loose pieces in a bag don't you). When shipping boxes, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact