 Marketplace / Shipping / 84
Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:29:24 GMT

Ben Roller wrote in message <3804dab3.96841891@lugnet.com>...

[... snipped ...]

Also, they, as well as ToysRUs.com put these huge stickers on every
item so I'm always afraid that it'll ruin the box when I pull them
off.

Ben Roller

I received my box (four Outback Airstrips) very well packed.  All packages
were in very good shape.  Mine also had stickers on them, they peeled right
off without any problems.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://mike_walsh.tripod.com