 Marketplace / Shipping / 191
Re: Me too (was Re: KBKids.com Inadequate packaging)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:05:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Tommy Johnson wrote:

Also had a poorly packed order of 4561's come from KBKids.com, the shipping
boxes looked like they had been used a few times before and two of the set
boxes were partially crushed...
-Tommy

When I got my 4561s from kbkids I think last year, I ordered two, and
the arrived in some ways in better than MISB condition, they were in the
original TLC shipping box (which holds two sets), which had never been
opened. The just stuck the label over the original shipping label. The
reason I said "in some ways better than MISB" is that the box may have
been dinged a little bit.

I guess they're doing it differently now.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com