 Marketplace / Shipping / 192
191  |  193
Subject:
A rather dumb quesion...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 08:48:53 GMT

Ok, I've been arguing this with several people now for 3 days, and I'm SURE
someone can answer this in a second:

What US State is abbreviated as "MN"? I originally thought it was Montana,
but was then told Minnesota. But another person said it was Maine...

I suppose I could have simply email the buyer or gone to the post office and
asked, but by posing it here I don't *look* like such a "Tourist" <g>

Foolishly,
        DBR

--
"To infinity and beyond!"