 Marketplace / Shipping / 94
Re: shipping time from DYA ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 05:19:54 GMT

ben@yellowcastle.spam.com (Ben Gatrelle) wrote in
<FnIID7.9BF@lugnet.com>:

I ordered some stuff from DYA a few weeks ago when the Clubcar and other
items were briefly available (I missed the Club Car, but got a few of
the other train items).

I'm wondering how long it normally takes to receive packages from DYA, 3
weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, more?

Maybe someone with previous buying expreience can shed some light for
this first-time-DYA-buyer.

Ben Gatrelle
www.yellowcastle.com

(FU to market.shipping)

I ordered two things on that day, within minutes of each other.

The first order arrived early last week - around 10 days ago. And
it had two club cars in it, among other things.  Yay!

The second hasn't arrived yet.

I'm guessing the first just had super good karma.  On average, from
DYA to me in Illinois seems to take about 3 weeks with at least a
week of variability on that.

-r'm