 Marketplace / Shipping / 90
Re: shipping time from DYA ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:54:12 GMT

Ben:

    Typically, not Christmas time, it takes an economy shipped DYA package
15 days to get here to Idaho. I have received 1 part of my purchase from the
same time you ordered, but am still awaiting the rest. The first part came
yesterday.

    Give it some time.... I just received a Christmas package from Florida
yesterday, which took 12 days to get to me, priority mail!