 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 802
  Minifig box 2 :)

I got the box yesterday though was still too busy with the T-day stuff to get to it. I went through it this morning, so far all I've found is a couple of foresman figs, a Wolfpack fig and a few plain torsos to nab out of of the box :( Oh.. and my (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Sent. Like MY address is hard to find. :-) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I'm sure if I'd done some searching I could have found it.. I remembered Ada, MI.. just wasn't sure on the rest of it.. and I wanted to play with the new figs I got more than search for your address :)- (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Be careful about throwing out legs, arms, hands, etc. I used several of these parts to fix minifigs in the box, or ones I already had. I didn't destroy any complete figs, which is what will happen if you throw out the incomplete figs. Oh, also you (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I only threw away the broken legs, they were missing the stud for the leg piece to snap on to, basically no good.. I left all the armless dudes in, they are just bagged seperately so it's easier to go through the box. I had already put all the figs (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) OK, I just didn't want any of the complete figures canabalized for parts. I thought it was already relatively well known on these groups that Lego will replace old broken bits, which includes dismembered minifigs. I think they will try to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

OK, this box has arrived. In fact, I think I'm ready to send it out. I took a few items, and so did Taya and so did Nik. I made Taya and Nik get stuff out of their collections to cover their trades, and I just raided some brand new sets that I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Thanks for the update Larry. Hope you had a good trip. -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

As far as I know the list in the box and the list on the site were correct, so I do believe you are correct, it goes to Tom next :) Hope you found some good stuff :) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Hi, I posted about a month ago to be added to this box and the site doesn't show me there yet. Is it too late to get in on it? See (URL) Thanks! (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Susan Hoover writes; (...) Yes you are on the list!! It hasn't been updated on the summary page in a while, but rest assured I still have your name for the next time I send "Mookie" the update. Dan Moquin Manager of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting it, probably sometime in the summer (in the Northern Hemisphere) the way these boxes are going. :-) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I got the box today, have sorted out a few things, BUT... I'm keeping it for a few days. The box, packing, and figs REEKED of cigarette smoke (not from Larry, he doesn't smoke), so I've got a new box and packing ready, and I'm soaking what I can in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Reekage :( (was Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Sorry people, I had a terrible cold this weekend.. the kids DID mention the smell but we were all too excited about the figs. Have pity on me, I have mostly lost my voice and am standing up in front of a class for 8 hours a day all week this week, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I didn't notice any smoke smell when it was with me a few weeks ago. Tim Coats (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I'll be keeping this box until at least Sat - will most likely send it on Monday. Russell Clark and Paul Sinasohn are on the list not long after me, and live locally, so I'm going to meet with them Sat so they can trade into the box and avoid (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

OK, I finished cleaning all the parts I could, and have repacked it in a clean box, adding a couple dozen figs (including quite a few Star Wars, and an 1804 still in the bag). But Russell and Paul will be looking it over tomorrow, so who knows what (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Thanks for the updates, Tom and Paul. It is great to hear these comments. And such fast turn around! -Phil p.s. I only wish we could get some news of the other boxes (specially the Technic box that is "lost in Canada") (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) I got this box from Tom yesterday, and traded about a dozen or so figures - took out mostly western types, put in original Blacktron (2 or 3) and some town people. Fixed a broken bike and added an extra one, as well as a few other accessories. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Well, I'm sorry to report that Xmas got in the way, and I only got to ship this box to Paul Foster this morning via Priority Mail (w/tracking #) He should have it Monday. Sorry, and Happy New Year... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET member 115 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

No problem Paul, we know what Christmas can do to someone's schedule, Just glad to hear it's on it's way :) Hope you had a good time with it :) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Minifig box 2 arrived yesterday and is now back in the mail to Chris Weeks. Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Cool Paul, glad to hear that one's on the move :) Did you enjoy and find some good figs in the box? I got a couple good ones from there, would love to have it again sometime :) On another note: I'm still working on the page list, I'm trying to get (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Oh yes, minifig box #2 was well worth it. There was a large selection of decent figs, this box was much better than minifig box#1. (...) this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Tamy, could you please add my name to the list. The only thing is that I'll need to recieve it either before 2/20 or after 3/10, preferably the sooner date. :) Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Sorry, Tamy, I meant to reply to this message. Would you please add me to the list to recieve this box. Thanks Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)