 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 684
Re: The Sad State of Minifig Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tom Stangl writes:
Well, the box came to me (first person to get it), with many old, beat up,
missing lots of parts type torsos (after all, Todd originally said these
were parts he was considering throwing away), so some of those in the box
are probably the originals.

I am relieved to hear this.  I, mistakenly, thought that someone had taken good
condition pieces and replaced them with the "many old, beat up, missing lots of
parts type torsos".  My faith in the participants of Jambalaya is restored.