 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 678
Re: The Sad State of Minifig Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:44:26 GMT

After sorting through the box, I was able to assembly some complete minfigs
(most of the heads are not original and only 1 of the helmets has its visor):
5 Wild West black bandits (4 missing scarfs), 3 Willas (1 missing a hat, no
capes), 4 red Ninja (no hands or helmets), 2 classic space (1 white, 1 red), 1
new Police (helmet missing visor), 1 WW Deputy, 1 fireman, 1 Blacktron (no
helmet).  There are approximately 12 torsos with arms and hands and 16 more
missing arms and/or hands.  In general, the mix is desperately missing legs,
heads and visors.  Had I had some, I would have added to the mix.  I placed the
mix in a zip-lock.

I took 1 red classic space and 16 torsos and 3 small red feathers.  I added 12
complete minifigs in new condition (Ninja, WW, space and town), 2 tool wheels,
5 Majisto hats, 3 top hats, 2 visors, 2 white divers helmets, 6 medium size red
feathers, 2 Ninja wings, some Ninja swords.  All of this is placed in a
seperate zip-lock.

I did not throw out the junk, it is contained in a seperate baggie.

I would ask that going forward, people be considerate and not add elements in
lesser condition than those they take.  The next person that adds a baseball
cap, air tank, helmet without a visor, or WW rifle should be taken out and
shot.  :')

End of rant.