 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 681
Re: The Sad State of Minifig Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:32:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Doug Finney writes:
I can understand the partial minifigs - if somebody wants a black witch hat
but has no use for an entire witch it's silly for them not to leave the rest
of the fig in the box. But if people do trades like taking all the non-yellow
hands and replacing them with baseball caps and lifejackets the overall
quality of the box will quickly suffer.

Maybe there should be an informal rule about not canibalizing complete figs?

I have no problem with canibalizing complete figs for legs, heads, torsos or
headgear, I do it to my own minfigs all the time.  But I found it incredibly
rude to take hands and arms and not replace them.