 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 680
Re: The Sad State of Minifig Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:19:01 GMT

I can understand the partial minifigs - if somebody wants a black witch hat
but has no use for an entire witch it's silly for them not to leave the rest
of the fig in the box. But if people do trades like taking all the non-yellow
hands and replacing them with baseball caps and lifejackets the overall
quality of the box will quickly suffer.

Maybe there should be an informal rule about not canibalizing complete figs?

In any event, I'm not signed up for this box (and don't plan to) but I do
have lots of spare legs and a few heads I could send directly to someone to
add to the box. Ed (or whoever gets it next), if there are specific color
combinations needed drop me a line and I'll take a closer look at what I've
got. Missed a bag of parts for the last Bill & Doug parts auction so I
think I ended up selling about half of the torsos but none of the legs or
heads. :-)

Doug

p.s. I wouldn't expect anything in return for the legs and heads but I
certainly wouldn't refuse any classic space helmets or airtanks that arrived
at my door.