 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1190
Re: International Box Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:19:40 GMT

Duckie Dave wrote in message ...
This box is finally under way, and en route to Frank Filz.
Once suitably packed to accept any amount of abuse by the postal services
the box weighed in at almost 750g, thus previous suggestions of a weigh
limit should be disregarded - though the suggestion to omit heavy paper
items is still in force.

The box arrived safe and sound here the other day. I'll be trading with it
over the weekend, and then sending it on it's way on Monday. I must say that
this is one of the best packing jobs I've ever seen.

Frank