 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1200
Re: International Box Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:35:58 GMT

Frank Filz schreef:

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:

Larry Pieniazek schreef:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:

Ok, sounds fair. I'll let the locals trade with it, then send it to
Jan-Albert van Ree, and then he probably should send it to Larry.

Sounds like a plan. Is just JA enough euro exposure? I'm OK either way

If you guys manage to put in enough cool McD and other promo's, I'll fill
it to the top with Europe sets... just checked postage: I personally
wouldn't mind going over 1 kg and everything between 1 and 5 kg is the same
rate for posting :-)

No one else ended up trading with the box last night. I was planning on
taking out two items, and putting several polybag sets in. This doesn't
seem like enough turnover to be worth sending it back overseas yet. I
could take more items and put a complete set of US McDonalds sets in
there, but I might end up taking an item or two on spec, and/or clean
out some of the extra goodies (if anyone doesn't mind a spoiler, I'll
communicate directly to you about what to goodies are that I would be
taking). I hate to do either of these though. The other possibility is
to go ahead and put a full McDonalds set in there and wait for a later
round to take something out.

We could also either change the order of US recipients, or send it on to
Larry and live with the extra delay. What I've traded so far leaves
plenty for Larry to take (I've only taken two items).

I also might arrange a lunch meeting with Mike Walsh who could almost
certainly trade with the box (and between us we can definitely get a
complete set of McDonalds sets in there).

What are people's feelings?

I'm fine with all suggestions, though it might be best to have Mike Walsh
check it out, to keep the box moving. Let me know what "goodies" you meant
btw, perhaps we can arrange something.

Also, are any of the people participating into Znap? I'd hate to stuff the
box with some Znap and later on discover nobody liked it...
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com