 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1275
Re: International Box Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 07:28:26 GMT

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote in message <39274B84.F0D8DE35@3dgamers.com>...
Paul Sinasohn schreef:

Sorry - I do have this box, and I will be sending it on to Tom Stangl • this
weekend (maybe even tomorrow night, if I can)

Tom, I need your home address again.

Took out a Shell Technic promo, putting in an Airline Adventurers promo • and a
couple of the OLD McDonald promo bags.

Any word on this yet??

After a slow start, we seem to have negotiated the first bend and ground
back to a halt!

25/03/00 Duckie Dave -> Frank Filz
    => Much discussion later
11/04/00 Frank Filz  -> Paul Sinasohn
27/04/00 Paul requests Tom Stangl's address
    => Long quiet period
29/05/00 Still no word.

Anyone? Paul? Tom?

(Duckie) Dave Till