 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1189
Re: Technic Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:47:14 GMT

I got a message from Glen Tannenbaum (second on the list) and he's never seen it.
I just sent a mail to Matthew Green (1st) to see if he has it or has seen it.

-Phil

Phil Watt wrote:

Anybody seen or heard about technic box #2 since 1/28?

-Phil

rhendrix wrote:

Technic box #2 will go out as soon as the weather permits.  Right now, with
14" of snow, Monday the 31st isn't looking hopeful.  I have compiled the list
of recipients and emailed it to Mookie (thanks a bunch), but for the time
being, here is the official order:

Matthew Greene         hrcpins4us@aol.com
Glen Tannenbaum        glen_lego@hotmail.com
Phil Watt              wattsup1@earthlink.net
Tom Stangl             toms@netscape.com
Mark Rideout           madmax_hm@hotmail.com
Frank Filz             ffilz@mindspring.com
Christopher Weeks      clweeks@eclipse.net
Eric Olson             olsone@inch.com
Daniel Delcollo        dpdelcollo@yahoo.com
Paul Sinasohn          psinasohn@siebel.com
Rob Hendrix (me)       rmhendrix@hotmail.com

Don't hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns.

-Rob