 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1010
Re: Technic Box #2 - DEADLINE REMINDER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Rob Hendrix writes:
Just a reminder that the deadline for entry is Jan. 27, 2000.  The box will go
out on approx. Jan 31 regardless of the length of the list.

-Rob

I will be taking names until midnight (12:00pm cst) 01-27-2000. Please refer
to my other postings for rules.  On January 29 you will be able to view the
official list either on Mookie's site or my own.  I will keep everyone posted.

Rob