 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1009
Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:55:13 GMT

I am also thinking that the Technic #1 is in the mail.  I have not received
it yet, but think it should be here tonight or tomorrow.  I'll let you
know.  (I'm so excited).

-Phil Watt

Mookie wrote:

I'm checking to see where box 4 and 5 are again, I haven't heard
anything about them for a while :(

Eric, have you gotten GB4 and sent it off yet??? Doug any news on the
box?

Tom I know you sent off GB5, I believe it was headed to Ken first
correct?? Ken or Eric any news on the box?

John, I e-mailed you about Junk Box 2 and GB2, You really need to get
these boxes mailed out. You've had Junk box 2 for OVER 6 months now. GO
TO THE POST OFFICE! and while you're going there.. take GB2 with you
ok???

Ben Roller, have you seen anything about the Drab Box?
James can you ping the list to see where it is??  I don't seem to have a
list for the drab box on your last update, I might have it on a backup..
which makes me think it's done it's tour up there???  Can I also get an
updated list for the Canada tour??

Mike, Tim, what's up with Minifig 1???

Tom has GB 3 been sent off to Frank yet?? Frank any contact???

Paul, any contact from John Kornhaus? I did talk to him briefly, he
thought the box had been sent out last "fall" sometime, I don't remember
the exact date he said.

Fess up people!!! Tell me where the boxes are!

Thanks!!
Tamy

I know Junk box 1 is on it's merry way, or will be soon, Technic box
should be in Phils possession or in the mail, so that about covers them
I do believe..

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy