 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1014
Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:57:42 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote in message <3890B51F.BC7EBEB2@netscape.com>...
Mookie wrote:

Tom has GB 3 been sent off to Frank yet?? Frank any contact???

No, I've been slacking - busy rebuilding 3 computers at home, work, and • have
night classes for the next few weeks.

I've pulled out what I want, now I need to figure out what to put in.  I'll
do that tonight.

BTW, this box is VERY heavy, and is over half wheels/tires - if there is
anyone on the list that hasn't got it that really needs wheels/tires,
perhaps we should ship it to them soon to lighten the load.  I promise not
to add any wheels/tires ;-)

I would say that if there is anyone on or off the list who needs wheels and
tires, lets ship it to them. Is it a good variety of wheels and tires? If
not, perhaps we need to remind people that putting in too much of the same
stuff makes for boring boxes.

Is the box big enough that we should split it?

What did it cost to ship it to you Tom?

Frank