 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1011
Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Phil Watt writes:
I am also thinking that the Technic #1 is in the mail.  I have not received
it yet, but think it should be here tonight or tomorrow.  I'll let you
know.  (I'm so excited).

Actually no. It is still in my possession, I didn't had time to go to the PO.
The box is ready to leave since Sunday. There is some good thing in it, almost
all new or near new condition. I even put some part from 8448 SSS, it now have
4 clear cylinder block with yellow piston (don't remember who was looking for
them).

Actually it is the best box I saw until now.

Also thanks to James, Olivier(?) and the other canuck (sorry, I don't have the
name with me) who put some money in to help ship it back to the USA.

I'm expecting to send it tonight.

Martin