 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1016
Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
AFAIK, drab box #1 left Canada quite a while ago, which is why the most recent
Canada tour update I sent you doesn't have it.  I'll ping the list, and
confirm that for you, though.

It hasn't come to me yet.  From the box update page (and the order in which
we signed up) it looks like I should be getting it first when it comes back to
the US.  I've yet to be contacted for my address for that box, so I assume that
someone in Canada is hanging onto it.

If this box gets lost it will be very unfortunate!

Ben Roller