 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1015
Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:48:37 GMT

Are we talking System wheels & tires or Technic wheels & tires here?  I've
been thinking about signing up for a box and my son is always burning through
tires... the bigger the better! Maybe this is the one for me to start with?

Dave

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tom Stangl writes:
Mookie wrote:
BTW, this box is VERY heavy, and is over half wheels/tires - if there is
anyone on the list that hasn't got it that really needs wheels/tires,
perhaps we should ship it to them soon to lighten the load.  I promise not
to add any wheels/tires ;-)