 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1031
Re: Looking for Status again, GB2 GB4 GB5 Junk2 Top of list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:40:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
Ben Roller, have you seen anything about the Drab Box?
James can you ping the list to see where it is??  I don't seem to have a
list for the drab box on your last update, I might have it on a backup..
which makes me think it's done it's tour up there???  Can I also get an
updated list for the Canada tour??

AFAIK, drab box #1 left Canada quite a while ago, which is why the most recent
Canada tour update I sent you doesn't have it.  I'll ping the list, and
confirm that for you, though.

Well, I pinged the list, and got a response with the current status of Drab
box #1, but I was hoping for some more responses with info on the hang-up.

Anyways, this box is on the move again, John Batcock recieved it last week,
and was sending it on ASAP.

I was hoping that this whole jambalaya thing would work out better.
:/

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/