 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1030
Re: Train box?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:33:07 GMT

What would you put in it? There isn't ANY train part I'd let go of. I
figured that the idea was that a castle head puts useless to him
trainish stuff in a box, which the train head takes out, replacing with
useless to him spacish stuff, which the space head takes out, replacing
with useless to him castlish stuff...

Having a train only box may not work. I wouldn't sign up for it, not
fair to anyone else to have it pass through my hands.

Tom Stangl wrote:

I know this one might be difficult to swallow, due to the expense of train
parts, but wouldn't it be nice to have a Train Box?  That box would justify
high shipping costs in my mind.

I simply don't have enough spare parts to start one at this time.  I could
spare parts to trade into one, but not to START one.

Anyone?

If so, put me 1st, 11th, 21st, 31st, etc, etc, on the list ;-)

Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!