 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1208
Re: Technic Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:35:49 GMT

Rob,

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Thanks for the update.  I'm sure I speak for everyone that we are with you in our
prayers.

-Phil

rhendrix wrote:

Technic box #2 has been dreadfully delayed by God.  I have had a recent, and
heart thrashing, death in the family.  I am just now settling back into the
swing of things.  Technic box will go out, late as it may be.  Please forgive
the tardiness, as I have put family before Lego...

Rob

I should be getting the box out within the next week.