 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 911
Re: Technic Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:33:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Rob Hendrix writes:
Here is the official announcement for technic box #2.

Since I make the rules for this box, here goes:

  *  The list will be of only 25 names.
  *  The first 25 people to EMAIL me will be on that list.
  *  Please include your mailing address (and preferrably phone #).
  *  I will send the box in order of incoming emails.
  *  The box will start travelling when the list is complete.
  *  The last person on the list is to return the box to me.

The box will consist of, obviously, technic pieces.  The initial weight will
be around 1-2 pounds. Priority mail is preferred.  Domestic mailing only.  The
next box (if this one successful) will also go to Canada,  maybe even to
Europe.

Following me so far?  Ok, here's the kicker...

To insure fairness and honesty based on past experiences from jambalaya boxes,
I encourage you use return receipt request mailing and insurance.  They are
cheap and I would sure like to see the box again.  If this one doesn't work
and "gets lost", then there may be a FEE involved for the guilty party.  And
don't tell me you sent it and they didn't get it if you didnt use return
receipt.  That puts you at fault.

Any questions be sure to ask now; the box goes out after I get 25 names!!!

-Rob

Update:  currently there are 8 names on the list.  To speed things up a bit, I
have decided to put a deadline for entry of Jan. 27, 2000 (1 month after
initial posting).  The box will go out on approx. Jan 31, whether it has 25
names on the list or not.

-Rob