 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1205
Re: Technic Box #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:33:48 GMT

Technic box #2 has been dreadfully delayed by God.  I have had a recent, and
heart thrashing, death in the family.  I am just now settling back into the
swing of things.  Technic box will go out, late as it may be.  Please forgive
the tardiness, as I have put family before Lego...

Rob

I should be getting the box out within the next week.