 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *886 (-20)
  GB 3 & Mini 1

GB 3 & Mini 1 Both of these boxes were sent by me to Mike U. I had them both at the same time, so I sent them in one box (since they happened to be going to the same person)for him to break back up when they move on. Don't worry, all the minifig (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

I need to know where the boxes are. These people please let me know the status of the boxes you've either had last, or should have received. GB 1 Eric Brouwer, Paul Foster, Patricia Schemp GB 2 Patricia Schemp, Dave Jost, John DiRienzo Tech 1 I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

Jeremy Rear wrote: <snip> Thanks for the fascinating background. (...) Well, I had no idea there WAS an english version! Cool! Better yet than translations, could you be persuaded to circular loan your copy instead of us sending around the French (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) Since this is so rare, would someone mind putting up some scans from the book? I'm sure many of us would be interested in seeing more entries (especially after seeing the ones in the Ultimate LEGO Book) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  RE: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) It's on the same pages in the French version. I couldn't find an English one and know just enough French to get the basic gist of the text while probably missing the most interesting details. I'd love to see whatever translation ends up (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

I read in another thread that this box has resurfaced. Please add me to the list to receive it. Thanks in advance, Pat (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

No problem Paul, we know what Christmas can do to someone's schedule, Just glad to hear it's on it's way :) Hope you had a good time with it :) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

Larry- I was on the design team that provided the Gate design which starts on 122 through 125 (English version). LEGO® sent us a HUGE box of almost every element you could imagine, and design standards (parameters) with LEGO® engineering tools (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Well, I'm sorry to report that Xmas got in the way, and I only got to ship this box to Paul Foster this morning via Priority Mail (w/tracking #) He should have it Monday. Sorry, and Happy New Year... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET member 115 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic box #1 update

Bless you James. Thanks for the extra effort in tracking it down and keeping us informed. Happy New Year!!! -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #1 update

I received an e-mail from Sean Mcinnis today, apologizing for the delay and the lack of communication; it seems he's been having ISP troubles, and has had to switch providers. In any case, he apologized for the delay, and this box will be on it's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) <snip> (...) I would be interested in it. My French is sketchy, but sufficient to do translations to English - assuming the subject matter doesn't get stunningly esoteric. There are others out there much more qualified, though. (Martin LeGault (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I was graciously given a book, "The Gate of the Present" by Nico H. of Holland. It's in French, but documents a design competition of some sort in which a number of artists or architects were given a lot of bricks and asked to make something that to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up for this box please. Doug (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Why is there a problem with who should get the box next? you send it to the person next on the list and then next on list 4.. I don't see a problem with that in the least... Or did I miss something??? LMK before you send it please, I'd like to get (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

I'm getting ready to mail out this box to the next person. I'm not splitting it as there seems to be some controversy over who and how it should be split - so it's heading to its next destination intact. See below if you want to see what was taken (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Please sign me up. (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Technic box #2 - list update

There are currently 5 names on the list for Technic box #2. 20 spaces are still available. I have considered a deadline for entry so sign up while you still can! -Rob (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up as well. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Filz wrote in message <3868C734.15FB@minds...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up for GB #5 (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact