 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1771 (-20)
  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

(...) There has been trouble with box completion in the past. I believe (speaking as an observer, I have stopped participating in jambalaya boxes) that this list was limited to ensure likely completion. Perhaps if this one goes well, you might be (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Is it possible for me to get in on this? I'm in Necedah, WI. Thank you! "Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H52y4G.IHw@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

(...) BOTH BOXES... wowzers! (...) I'm working on both of these boxes now. I will try my best to combine the boxes in the smallest thing possible so save on shippin'. The ziplock is quite tattered and battledroid hoses have poked through. She'll (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

*SHIPPED* 1. Dave Johann (Los Angeles, California) *SHIPPED* 2. Jon Palmer (Tulsa, OK) *SHIPPED* 3. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas) 4. Chris Giddens (Rome, Georgia) 5. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida) 6. Jonathon Mizner (Florida) 7. Nicole (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

Smoove. Lookin good. And one side note, I forgot ot mention this when I was offering some Jambalaya tips: Don't put in wheels. *No one* likes wheels. If you absolutely have to I'd say put in no more than 4. Total. Just a thought. -Jon -- | The (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

Heya, Just shipped off the Space Box. Here's what I did: - Received Mondayish and processed in true Dave Johann fashion (promised to send it out right away, sat on it for too long, forgot it was even there, dropped off the net to cover up my goof, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

(...) Thanks for adding me to the list! Any idea how long the completed circuit will take? (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Revised Jamabalaya Space Box list and other info

*SHIPPED* 1. Me (Tulsa, OK) 2. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas) 3. Chris Giddens (Rome, Georgia) 4. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida) 5. Jonathon Mizner (Florida) 6. Nicole Drumm (Upstate New York) 7. Gil Shaw (Toronto, Ontario CA) 8. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space)

  Re: Space box relaunch!

(...) Sounds good! So who's going to ship to who? What's the new order? I might have a little something for the person after me! ;) (...) Can't wait to get the box. I really love the idea of Jambalaya! -JHK (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space box relaunch!

Greetings Jon et al, Lemme know if you ever decide to do this with your Canuck-ly neighbours to the north...it sounds like a blast. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Space box relaunch!

Hi guys. I've received no package and no word from Dave Johann for about a month now. (except for his one reply in this group) I've decided to ship out my own box tomorrow (Friday). We now have an empty spot so it's only fair to include Jonathon (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

(...) It's been weeks -- is there ANY chance you'll ship the box, Dave? Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

(...) WOOHOO!! *>) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

Still no box here when I got back. (And my girlfirend was here daily to receive packages) I'm emailing Dave Johann again but I don't think he has ever responded to my any of my previous emails. If I do not receve the box by the time you are back in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

(...) Has this been sent yet? It's been a while... Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

Since you asked so kindly :-) I'm shipping it off to Jon Saturday afternoon. I had a few extra items I was looking for just for the box and a single item specificly with Jon in mind. I found that item tonight. He should be recieving it by the middle (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

What is this project's state right now? Has it started yet? What about the 3 or so 'late' people? Thanks! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box List (was Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal)

(...) send it by me, since he doesn't live that far from me... PS: John, there's some GFLTC events coming up soon, the next one is the 28th, and it'll be in the Bradenton area. I think there might be another one or two before the end of the year. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box List (was Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal)

(...) One thing that helped in the past was not to wait. If the list order is established (and it is), mail the person before you now (with your addy) and or after you now (asking for theirs)... Neato to see this get off the ground (whoops) again. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal

(...) I'm interested. Got some extra wheels and some other stuff I don't need... General location: middle Florida. Hope I'm not too late... (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact