 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1756
Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:46:59 GMT

Since you asked so kindly :-)

I'm shipping it off to Jon Saturday afternoon. I had a few extra items I was
looking for just for the box and a single item specificly with Jon in mind.
I found that item tonight. He should be recieving it by the middle of next week.

Sorry, but I can't answer the other questions.

-Dave

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, John Henry Kruer writes:
What is this project's state right now?  Has it started yet?  What about the
3 or so 'late' people?

Thanks!

-JHK

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jon Palmer writes:
Jambalaya died a while ago but I had a blast with the Space box in the first
round.  I'd like to start a 3rd box.  I say we keep this one in a close-knit
cycle of no more than 10 people.  The tracking page is outdated and I don't
even know who is running it, so I think we can just do this by hand.

I need 9 other spacers in the U.S. who might be interested in this.  Reply
to this thread with your name and general geographical location (like
"Texas") I'll then ship to the closest person (to minimize shipping cost)
rinse, repeat until the 10th person, who then ships it back to me.

I have a little 5" cube box here that will be perfect.  I'll fill it up with
all sorts of spacey stuff.  Some things will be cool, some surprises and of
course since this is jamabalaya there will be some not so cool stuff in it
as well.  But I'll try to keep it as sci-fi as possible.

Go here to learn about Jambalaya:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=518

So who's in?

-Jon