 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1750
Re: Space Box List (was Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:01:41 GMT

I'm not a frequent poster to .space, but I'd be interested in this, if
Markham Carrol ends up not being able to participate.  I live in Fort
Collins, CO, so I'd be willing to be in between Nebraska and Washington.
If it doesn't work, I'm fine with that also.

-Joel

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jon Palmer writes:
Including Mark Sandlin we now have 10 people.  Dave Johann will be sending
it to me (Tulsa OK) first.  From there It should probably go:

3. Jeremy Sproat (Fort Worth, Texas)
4. Chris Giddens  (Rome, Georgia)
5. John Henry Kruer (Northeast Florida)
6. Nicole Drumm (Upstate New York)
7. Jason Spears  (St. Joseph, Michigan)
8. Tony Alexander (Nebraska)
9. Mark Sandlin (Seattle, WA)
10.Markham Carroll (California) This is perfect because Markham is not sure
yet.

After it hits Mark or Markham they will ship it back to me.

When you get the box email the next person for their address.

I've talked with another participant about including small MOCs in the box.
This is optional but I can say I already know that a few of us will be
putting in a few small creations. :-)

I will also include some sort of token from where I live in the box. (maybe
a weird postcard or something)

A good idea is to keep the box for as short a time as possible.  When you
get it make your trades and then ship it off as soon as you can.  I'll
probably only have it for 1 day for example.

-Jon