 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1747
Re: Third Jambalaya Space box proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:13:48 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H2Cs1q.728@lugnet.com...
Ooh,ooh!  Count me in!
I live in Northeast Florida.
This sounds like fun!  :)

Are you going to set up a page for this?  I'd like to know more details,
such as shipping costs, packaging, etc.

This is a perfect oppurtunity for me- a teen with little money- but more
then a few interesting parts!

Excellent.  You're in.  I figure we can keep this under control by email and
in this newsgroup considering that we're limiting this round to 10 people.
Shipping will most likely not be no more than $3 for the box when it's
loaded up.  If the box is in good condition when you get it just use it
again.

-Jon