 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1761
1760  |  1762
Subject:
Space box relaunch!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:28:42 GMT

Hi guys.  I've received no package and no word from Dave Johann for about a
month now. (except for his one reply in this group)
I've decided to ship out my own box tomorrow (Friday).  We now have an empty
spot so it's only fair to include Jonathon Mizner somewhere around John
Henry Kruer. (both in Florida :-)

I would like to apologize for the hold up on this.  This is not the first
time this has happened.  The second Space box mysteriously disappeared when
it came to Dave.  He never replied to my emails and I figured something was
going on in his life so I let it go.  I talked to him on AIM a few months
later and he offered a few different explanations for what happened to the
box. (at one point he said he never received it and at another point he said
he lost it) He said to make up for it he would send out a new box, which
never arrived.

I included him in the list this time because I thought it would be great to
let bygones be bygones but it looks like the same thing has happened.

I'm posting this here because as usual he will not return any of my emails.
I've actually not had a problem like this once in probably a hundred
different LEGO transactions I've contributed in online.

Anyway, the box is on it's way (filled with some groovy stuff)

-Jon