 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1576 (-20)
  Re: International Promo Box status

The box had your name on it, so it went to you! Paul (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ... (...) and is (...) Sending it to whom? Last I saw you were last on the list, though a number of people had been skipped, so which of us is going to be the lucky recipient? I'm curious to see it again - not that I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) He has unearthed the box from the large pile of Stuff in the living room and is sending it on tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  International Promo Box status

I received the box. Tom Stangl saw what was in the box. I had the box delivered to Paul Sinasohn because he is also in the bay area. What he has done with the box I don't know. Russell (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  The *LUG box

Odd happenings regardig the *LUG box. Last night I got home late, found a pair of packages on my doorstep and brought them inside. I was too tired to deal with anything last night, so I left them alone 'til morning. I was surprised to find that one (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Beats me. Last I saw it, it was on the way from my house to Pat Shepard; and Pat definitely sent it on. Anyone has a more accurate update? ...The order on the tracking page looks a bit confused to me... but it says Dan Moquin got the box. (?) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

I was wondering if this box is actually going to go around again or should we who are on the list just resign ourselves to the fact it isn't? Tim (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

Hey all, The box showed up while we were out of town, we should get through it this weekend. Thanx Mark M (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

(...) me soon (...) everyone (...) Hi everyone, I just want to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for this box. I have been involved in a move to a new house that has gone much less smooth than planned or imagined. Tamy and I have been playing (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

I mailed Joel Kuester this morning about the box, hopefully he'll get back to me soon and we can figure out just where the box is and get it moving along. I'll keep everyone posted :) And just so everyone knows, I'll be mailing about Chris Week's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Minifig Box #1 LOST

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ed Jones writes: <snipped> (...) You're right, the list is wrong. If you look at the update history, you'll see that I re-ordered the list a couple of times after e-mail dialogues with a number of folks, trying to piece (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

(...) Ok, just got this off in the mail to Mark and Melissa. (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

(...) Thanks. Please keep us posted. Chris (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

I'll check on the box, I gave it someone else in the area, and we had problems meeting up to get it back and then he moved. Though he was going to send it along, he's still close enough that I can get it back if he hasn't sent it. I'll try to get (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Drab Box #1

(...) ... (...) <Chris stumbles into the right thread, Frank's clue gripped tightly.> So this box started in the summer of '99 and we're staring '01 in the face, and I still haven't gotten it. Grrr. IIRC, it was lost for a time but then resurfaced. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #2 (or is it the Drab Box?)

(...) No, but obviously I am. (...) Yup. Sorry about that. Chris (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #2 (or is it the Drab Box?)

(...) I (...) Am I confused? According to the tracking page, this box is still in Jon DiRienzo's hands, and neither Tamy nor yourself are on the list for it. Neither of you are on Junk Box #3s list, and Junk Box #1 indicates that you sent it along. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Junk Box #2

(...) So this box started in August of '99 and we're staring '01 in the face, and I still haven't gotten it. Grrr. IIRC, it was lost for a time but then resurfaced. Is it lost again? It says on the tracking page that Tamy has it, but she posted that (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

(...) any (...) (or (...) between (...) Monday, (...) Ok, I finally got my act in gear and completed my trades and I'm ready to send it along. The box has benefitted from my recent surge of eBay purchasing of course I took out some good stuff in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Weeks Box - round two (...no, really!)

Tamy, do you still have the Drab box? Paul Sinasohn (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact