 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1566
1565  |  1567
Subject:
Minifig Box #1 LOST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 03:52:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Ed Jones writes:

<snipped>

As far as I know, minifig box 1 as lost in the mail to Susan.

But, the Jambalaya list indicates that 5 people received the box after I
mailed it, and Susan isn't one of the recipients.  How is that possible?

You're right, the list is wrong.  If you look at the update history, you'll
see that I re-ordered the list a couple of times after e-mail dialogues with
a number of folks, trying to piece together the history of the box.  Due
to confusion about which box was which, and who sent it to whom when, the
list ended up in the wrong order.

I'm declaring the box LOST :-(

-Tommy

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/