 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1526
Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:42:07 GMT

James,

Although you are correct in that the tracking pages are fairly out-of-date,
the page for Minifig box #1 isn't -- what you see is what we know for sure
at this point.  I've been back and forth with Ed Jones and Susan Hoover via
e-mail on this, it appears that Ed inadvertently sent box MF#1 and MF#2 to
Susan back in late March, and that Susan only received MF#2.  MF#1 was supposed
to go to either you or Steve Campbell at that point (there is some confusion
there, I tried to reconstruct the box history with the folks who had it but
recollections are vague).

So, I'd like to reiterate your call for box status on Minifig Box #1.  If we
don't hear anything new, I'll declare the box LOST :-( and sob quietly for a
bit.  Folks, we're in dire need of some Jambalaya process improvements.

-Tommy

p.s. I'm updating some of the status pages tonight.

http://www.fastlane.net/~tommyj/jambalaya/

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
The last posted update on the tracking page (which seems fairly out-of-date)
is that Tim Coats sent it on, but there's no indication of who it got sent
on to, or where it went from there.  (It didn't go to me.)

Calling for a box status.

James
James Brown's Parts Sale:  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jamesb
4500+ parts, averaging $0.10 per piece.