 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1567
Re: Drab Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:08:00 GMT

I mailed Joel Kuester this morning about the box, hopefully he'll get back to me soon
and we can figure out just where the box is and get it moving along. I'll keep everyone
posted :)

And just so everyone knows, I'll be mailing about Chris Week's box this afternoon if I
make it before the substation closes, or tomorrow!

Tamy

Mookie wrote:

I'll check on the box, I gave it someone else in the area, and we had problems
meeting up to get it back and then he moved.  Though he was going to send it along,
he's still close enough that I can get it back if he hasn't sent it. I'll try to
get that done after the weekend if possible, I've got a major project and 45min
oral presentation due friday :(  I'm already pretty burnt out from this and I'm
only halfway done with it.... I just might sleep the weekend away!!!

Tamy

Christopher Weeks wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:

This box will be launched at • ...
Standard "rules" of how to request apply, post your request as a direct
follow up to this one.

<Chris stumbles into the right thread, Frank's clue gripped tightly.>

So this box started in the summer of '99 and we're staring '01 in the face, and
I still haven't gotten it.  Grrr.  IIRC, it was lost for a time but then
resurfaced.  Is it lost again?  It says on the tracking page that Tamy has it,
but she posted that she had it on 30 July (90 days ago) and it seems to have
not surfaced since then.

This is the box that I'm most looking forward to (though I don't know why, if I
have to give stuff up :-), so everytime it makes a notch further down the list
I get happy and anytime it's not moving, I get sad.  Does this box actually
exist?

Anyone?

Chris

P.S. for anyone who cares (Tommy Johnson, listen up) the reason that I posted
to the wrong thread is that from the Drab box's tracking page, if you click on
the link that is supposed to lead to Larry's launch announcement, it leads
instead to the launch announcement for Junk Box #3.