 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 560
Re: Drab Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 02:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Currently mostly grey, but with smatterings of black. I think I have
some tan for it.

This box will be launched at
- James Brown first (I need your snail)  who's gonna bulk it up
- then Ben Roller
- but I'm not sure who after that. I think Eric Kingsley, Eric please
confirm.

Standard "rules" of how to request apply, post your request as a direct
follow up to this one.

Sign me up, please.

Matthew G