 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1694
Re: Drab Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:48:33 GMT

Is this box still on?

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Drab Box #1

(...) I don't think so. This box is one of a half-dozen or so boxes that had Jim Rorstrom as the last known recipient, and he hasn't responded to several inquiries about it, or any other boxes, despite activity on Lugnet since several of them (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)