 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1696
Re: Drab Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 20:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Is this box still on?

I don't think so.  This box is one of a half-dozen or so boxes that had Jim
Rorstrom as the last known recipient, and he hasn't responded to several
inquiries about it, or any other boxes, despite activity on Lugnet since
several of them stopped at him.  He hasn't posted to Lugnet in about 6
months, and before that didn't post in the jambalaya newsgroup except to
have his name added to all the active boxes.

Draw your own conclusions;  I know I've drawn mine. :(

James

No, it arrived and I still have it in my car, waiting for a response from the
next person on the list.

The person after that is Tom Stangl (just down the road) so maybe I should take
it to Tom and he can deal with it?

Unfortunately, I'm on business trips for the next 2 weeks (Chicago & Shanghai)
so I won't be super-available...

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115