 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1568
Re: Drab Box #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:52:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Tamyra Teed writes:
I mailed Joel Kuester this morning about the box, hopefully he'll get back to • me soon
and we can figure out just where the box is and get it moving along. I'll keep • everyone
posted :)

Hi everyone,

I just want to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for this box.  I have
been involved in a move to a new house that has gone much less smooth than
planned or imagined.  Tamy and I have been playing email and phone tag trying
to get this box going again (I have been stuck with it for about 7 weeks)...
but things keep going wrong.

But as of today, I am back online and have the address to send it along to the
next person later today.

sorry for any problems,
Joel K