 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *146 (-20)
  Re: General Box #2 Thread

Add me to this list, since my name disappeared from it. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

Add me to this list, since my name disappeared from it. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question about Turns

I believe it's up to us as a group, as I seem to recall Todd stating it was out of his hands when he handed the stuff off to you. I think as a group we can come to an agreeable understanding as to more than 1 turn, I think as long as we still keep (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

Please sign me up for this thread. If this morning's look at lugnet is accurate, this puts me right after Larry. Please email me for my snail address. Chad (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: can of worms opening....

I kind of agree with this, though if there are some that are willing to send to canada, I think maybe we should try those first. I mailed John D. asking if he'd mind sending a package to Canada in return he'd be bumped up the list in front of Martin (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Junk Box #1 Thread

This is a junker box. There are some good parts in here, but some are broken, some are dirty, some are marked on, some are chewed, some are yellowed, etc. This will be box 1 of 2, randomly divided.(except it WILL have the one remaining radar dish) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?

please put me in queue for this one. Because of the way this thread is threaded I am not sure who has it. Tamy, can you track this one too? Would that help Snail is 6829 Rix St., SE Ada mi 49301 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: can of worms opening....

I DO hear you. I agree that it would be nice if it churned in canada for a while Unfortunately our methodology for picking ordering doesn't allow it unless we allow reordering. Should we? How about Canadians post as normal but get bumped down the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Question about Turns

(...) I disagree. This stuff is Todd's originally. if anyone had a say, it would be him, and he offloaded it on me, I'm just mailing them out. I certainly don't have a say. Once I pick who it goes to, the social experiment is "on". I feel, and I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

Put me on the list after Dave Jost, please. (it should have circulated enough that it will be quite interesting to see what's in there) snail is 6829 Rix St.,SE Ada MI 49301 I copied Dave who I want to chain to and Mookie so she can update her list. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Boxes?

(...) To quote the charter statement of this newsgroup by Todd: lugnet.market.jambalaya – Discussion and planning for organized exchanges of "jambalaya" boxes (diverse mixtures of new or used LEGO® elements, under the theory that one person's trash (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Boxes?

Um, this may be a dumb question, but what are these "boxes" you guys keep talking about, and how do they work? Bryan (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #1

....Hey a Technic box...Wow.... Yes please may I receive this one as well...... Regards Dave djost@cybertrails.com Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37970B3A.C24A4D...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: can of worms opening....

I'm sorry, but being the person who has the canada request after me I feel the same way about extra postage. I am not pleased with having to pay more than others. I thought that there was going to be a separate "keep it in canada for a while" route (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #2 Thread

.....Please put me on the list as I am eager to receive this box as well..... Regards and thanks Dave djost@cybertrails.com Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37970A98.2D5274...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

Hello Hey what a great idea ..... Yeah It would be cool to receive this box and participate.. Please put me on the list Dave Jost djost@cybertrails.com Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37970A3D.3BF643...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: can of worms opening....

This is something I hadn't thought of... I think it would be okay to throw some stamps in the box for whoever needs them... Personally, I am okay with whatever goes down with the boxes. A few bucks for postage is not going to phase me in the least. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: What I'm agonna do

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) [ ... deleted for brevity ... ] (...) [ ... deleted for brevity ... ] I suspect that there will little interest in Duplo but I could be wrong. Loading up the Jambalaya boxes with Duplo bricks that no one (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: General Box #1 thread

The great sociology experiment has started and I am honored to receive the first box. My contribution will likely be some castle walls and and some odd-ball space pieces that I can't find a use for. I will also add a log book and make some notes in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The junk-box (was: What I'm agonna do)

The stuff doesn't look too bad to me at all. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact