 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 142
Re: can of worms opening....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:23:07 GMT

I kind of agree with this, though if there are some that are willing to
send to canada, I think maybe we should try those first. I mailed John
D. asking if he'd mind sending a package to Canada in return he'd be
bumped up the list in front of Martin on the General Box 1 list, I
haven't looked at the 2nd box list yet.  Also there are a couple of
Canunks on the list, I think maybe Martin could send it to them while
it's up there and then we'll get it back into the states.  If everyone
agrees with this, and if John is willing to be th one to send it up.
The reasoning behind picking John was he's in a straight crossover I
think, if all goes well.. and could possibly end up with 2 boxes at
once, I'd rather see the boxes in different places at the same time if
at all possible..

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I DO hear you. I agree that it would be nice if it churned in canada for
a while Unfortunately our methodology for picking ordering doesn't allow
it unless we allow reordering. Should we?

How about Canadians post as normal but get bumped down the list and
skipped until there are 5 (or more) that got pushed down into a clump?

I also know that I intend to send at least one box to Europe if I can
get someone to sign up for it (perhaps via Mike W who is going over in
early august, I think)...

If you're interested, remind me that you mailed me already, or post or
whatever. It probably will be a general box.

Build everyday!
-Tamy

http://www.execpc.com/~mookie/lego.html
http://mookie.iwarp.com/
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!

MOC++++ CA++++(6080)[dm(6048)bk(6009)df(6079)++++fk++(6007)]
PI+++(6270)[ig++(6271)is+(6256)]WW++++(6716)TR,AQ++SP[ex+++c]
#+++++ S- LS++ Hal M+ A+ LM- YB63f IC11